Exotic Graphtophyllum Pictum Crispum Plant | Add a Touch of Elegance to Your Space
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Graphtophyllum Green & Pink
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Kodia, Kodya
- Acanthaceae or Crossandra or Thunbergia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Pink
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- Graphtophyllum pictum crispum is a species of orchid native to the Philippines. It is a terrestrial orchid, meaning that it grows in soil rather than on trees or rocks. The plant has large, flat leaves and produces clusters of small, yellow-green flowers. The flowers have a distinctive, crisply pleated appearance, which gives the plant its common name "crispum." It is a popular plant among orchid enthusiasts and is often grown in cultivation.
Graphtophyllum pictum crispum is a species of orchid native to Southeast Asia. It is known for its striking flowers, which have purple petals and a white or yellow center. These plants can be grown as houseplants and make a beautiful addition to any home. Here are some tips for caring for a Graphtophyllum pictum crispum plant:
Light: These plants prefer bright, indirect light. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, as this can scorch their leaves.
Water: Water the plant regularly, allowing the soil to dry out slightly between waterings. Be careful not to overwater, as this can lead to root rot.
Temperature: Graphtophyllum pictum crispum plants prefer a warm, humid environment. Keep the temperature between 65-85°F (18-29°C).
Fertilizer: Feed the plant a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season. Reduce the frequency of fertilization during the winter months.
Repotting: Repot the plant every two to three years, using a well-draining potting mix specifically formulated for orchids.
By following these care tips, your Graphtophyllum pictum crispum plant should thrive and produce beautiful flowers for years to come.
- - Plants are very hardy.
- Better in partial shade than under bright sunshine.
- Used for decoration as pot plants and for outdoor landscaping.