Beautiful Grevillea Pteridifolia (Silver Oak, Fern Leaf Grevillia, Golden Tree, Honey Wattle) for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Silver Oak, Fern Leaf Grevillia, Golden Tree, Honey Wattle
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Fulnara Silver Oak
- Trees, Shrubs
Grevillea pteridifolia, commonly known as fern-leaf Grevillea or bracken-leaf Grevillea, is a species of flowering plant in the family Proteaceae. It is native to Western Australia and can be grown in many other areas as a garden plant.
Plant Description: Grevillea pteridifolia is an evergreen shrub or small tree that can grow up to 6 meters tall. It has fern-like leaves that are divided into small, needle-like segments. The flowers are pink or red, and are arranged in clusters at the ends of the branches.
- Climate: Grevillea pteridifolia prefers a Mediterranean climate, but can also grow in tropical and subtropical areas.
- Soil: It prefers well-draining soil with a pH between 5.5 and 7.5.
- Water: It requires regular watering during the growing season, but can tolerate some drought once established.
- Light: Grevillea pteridifolia prefers full sun but can tolerate some shade.
- Pruning: Prune lightly after flowering to maintain shape and encourage new growth.
- Fertilizer: Apply a low-phosphorus, slow-release fertilizer in spring.
- Pests and diseases: Grevillea pteridifolia can be susceptible to root rot if grown in poorly-draining soil. Watch for aphids, spider mites, and thrips.
- Attractive flowers and foliage: The fern-like foliage and colorful flowers make Grevillea pteridifolia an attractive addition to any garden.
- Wildlife habitat: The flowers attract bees, butterflies, and birds.
- Drought tolerance: Grevillea pteridifolia is drought tolerant once established, making it a good choice for water-wise gardens.
Overall, Grevillea pteridifolia is a hardy and attractive plant that can be a great addition to any garden.