Exotic Guettardia Speciosa Beach Gardenia French Tafano Plant Available Now
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Beach Gardenia, French Tafano
- Trees, Medicinal Plants, Shrubs
- Rubiaceae or Ixora and Pentas family
Guettarda speciosa, also known as the Forest Sandalwood or the Large-Leaved Guettarda, is a tropical tree that belongs to the Rubiaceae family. It is native to Southeast Asia and can grow up to 20 meters in height.
Guettarda speciosa is a fast-growing tree that thrives in tropical climates with high humidity and rainfall. It prefers soils that are rich in organic matter and well-drained. The tree can be propagated from seeds or cuttings, and should be planted in full sun or partial shade.
Guettarda speciosa requires minimal maintenance, and can withstand periods of drought and heavy rain. However, it is important to keep the soil around the tree moist, especially during dry seasons. Pruning is not necessary, but it may be performed to control the tree's size or shape.
Guettarda speciosa is highly valued for its medicinal properties and is used in traditional medicine to treat various health conditions, including skin diseases, fever, and coughs. The bark and leaves of the tree contain a range of medicinal compounds, including alkaloids, flavonoids, and tannins. Additionally, Guettarda speciosa is a popular ornamental tree due to its attractive leaves and showy flowers.
In conclusion, Guettarda speciosa is a versatile tree that offers a range of benefits. Its fast growth, low maintenance requirements, and attractive appearance make it an ideal choice for gardens and parks. Its medicinal properties make it a valuable resource for traditional medicine practitioners.