Buy Stunning White Hibiscus La France Single Shoe Flower Plant Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Hibiscus La France White Single, Shoe Flower
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Jasvandi, Hindi - Jasut, Bengali - Joba, Gujarati - Jasuva, Kannada - Dasavala, Malayalam - Chembarathi, Punjabi - Jasum, Sanskrit - Japa, Tamil - Semparuthi, Telugu - Java Pushpamu Dasana
- Malvaceae Hibiscus or Cotton family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Hibiscus 'La France' is a variety of hibiscus plant that is known for its large, white flowers. It is a deciduous plant that can grow up to 6-8 feet tall and 4-6 feet wide. The flowers of Hibiscus 'La France' are about 8 inches in diameter and have a deep pink color with a white center. The plant has dark green, glossy leaves and can be grown in a variety of soil types as long as it is well-draining. It prefers full sun to partial shade and should be watered regularly to keep the soil evenly moist. It is a popular choice for gardens and landscapes due to its showy flowers and easy care requirements.
Here are some tips for caring for your Hibiscus 'La France' plant:
Plant your hibiscus in a location that receives full sun to partial shade. It should receive at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day.
Choose a well-draining soil for your hibiscus. The plant does not tolerate wet or soggy soil, so it is important to make sure the soil drains well to prevent root rot.
Water your hibiscus regularly to keep the soil evenly moist, but be careful not to over-water. It is a good idea to check the soil moisture level before watering by sticking your finger about an inch into the soil. If it feels dry, it is time to water.
Fertilize your hibiscus regularly to provide the necessary nutrients for growth. A balanced fertilize (such as 10-10-10) can be applied every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
Prune your hibiscus regularly to maintain its shape and remove any dead or damaged branches. It is best to prune the plant in late winter or early spring, before new growth begins.
Protect your hibiscus from extreme weather conditions, such as frost or strong winds. It is a good idea to cover the plant with a frost blanket or move it to a sheltered location during cold weather.
By following these care tips, you can help your Hibiscus 'La France' plant thrive and enjoy its beautiful pink flowers for many seasons to come.
Hibiscus 'La France' is a beautiful flowering plant that can add visual interest and color to your garden or landscape. In addition to its aesthetic value, there are several potential benefits to growing this plant:
Pollinator attractant: The large, showy flowers of Hibiscus 'La France' are attractive to pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. This can help to promote biodiversity in your garden and support the overall health of the ecosystem.
Natural pest control: Hibiscus plants are known to be resistant to many common garden pests, such as aphids and whiteflies. This can help to reduce the need for chemical pest control methods in your garden.
Medicine and food: In some cultures, hibiscus is used as a natural medicine to treat a variety of ailments, such as high blood pressure and anxiety. The flowers and leaves of the plant can also be used in cooking and are often used to make tea.
Landscaping: The compact size and attractive flowers of Hibiscus 'La France' make it a popular choice for use in landscaping and garden design. It can be grown as a standalone plant or used as a border or focal point in a garden bed.
Overall, Hibiscus 'La France' is a versatile and attractive plant that can provide a range of benefits to gardeners and the environment.