Beautiful Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis #02 Plant for Sale - Add a Touch of Color to Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Hibiscus # 02, Shoe Flower
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Jasvandi, Hindi - Jasut, Bengali - Joba, Gujarati - Jasuva, Kannada - Dasavala, Malayalam - Chembarathi, Punjabi - Jasum, Sanskrit - Japa, Tamil - Semparuthi, Telugu - Java Pushpamu Dasana
- Malvaceae Hibiscus or Cotton family
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis, also known as Chinese hibiscus or shoe flower, is a tropical plant that produces large, colorful flowers. Here is some information on growing, caring for, and the benefits of Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis:
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis thrives in warm and humid conditions, and should be grown in a spot that receives full sun to partial shade.
- The plant requires well-draining soil and should be watered regularly, but avoid overwatering as it can lead to root rot.
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis can be propagated by taking stem cuttings and rooting them in a mixture of peat and sand. Alternatively, you can buy seedlings or fully-grown plants from a nursery.
- The plant can be grown in a pot or planted directly in the ground. If grown in a pot, ensure that it is large enough to accommodate the plant's roots and can be moved indoors during the colder months.
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis can be pruned to promote bushier growth and encourage the production of new flowers.
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis requires regular feeding with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season.
- The plant may attract pests such as aphids, mealybugs, and spider mites. Regularly inspect the plant for signs of infestation and treat promptly with an insecticide or horticultural soap.
- If grown in a pot, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis may require repotting every 2-3 years.
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is commonly used in traditional medicine to treat a range of ailments such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and inflammation.
- The plant's flowers can be used to make tea, which is rich in antioxidants and has been shown to have potential health benefits such as reducing cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis flowers are also used in cosmetics and hair care products due to their moisturizing and nourishing properties.
In conclusion, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is a beautiful and versatile plant that is relatively easy to grow and care for. Whether you're looking to add some color to your garden or reap its potential health benefits, it's definitely worth considering.