Beautiful Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis #08 Plant - Add a Touch of Elegance to Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Hibiscus # 08, Shoe Flower
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Jasvandi, Hindi - Jasut, Bengali - Joba, Gujarati - Jasuva, Kannada - Dasavala, Malayalam - Chembarathi, Punjabi - Jasum, Sanskrit - Japa, Tamil - Semparuthi, Telugu - Java Pushpamu Dasana
- Malvaceae Hibiscus or Cotton family
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis, also known as "Shoe Flower," is a tropical plant that is popular for its beautiful, colorful flowers. Here is some information on how to grow and care for this plant, as well as its benefits.
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis can be grown in a pot or in the ground, and it requires a warm and sunny location with well-draining soil. The plant prefers a pH level of 6 to 7.5, and it requires regular watering during the growing season. Fertilizing with a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season can help promote healthy growth and blooming.
To care for the Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis, it is important to monitor for pests such as spider mites, mealybugs, and aphids. These can be treated with insecticidal soap or neem oil. The plant should also be pruned regularly to promote new growth and to maintain its shape. The best time to prune is in the spring or early summer.
In addition to its ornamental value, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis has some health benefits as well. The flowers and leaves of the plant contain antioxidants and have been used in traditional medicine to treat various ailments, such as high blood pressure, liver disease, and menstrual cramps. The plant is also used in cosmetics and hair care products due to its moisturizing properties.