Buy Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Rose Flakes - The Perfect Addition to Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Hibiscus Pink Tips New, Hibiscus Rose Flakes, Shoe Flower
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Jasvandi, Hindi - Jasut, Bengali - Joba, Gujarati - Jasuva, Kannada - Dasavala, Malayalam - Chembarathi, Punjabi - Jasum, Sanskrit - Japa, Tamil - Semparuthi, Telugu - Java Pushpamu Dasana
- Shrubs, Groundcovers
- Malvaceae Hibiscus or Cotton family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Pink, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for Topiary
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - The pink and white variegated leaves have a tinge of deep pink.
- Flowers are an additional bonus - however they are lost in the colorful foliage.
- Can be grown as a specimen shrub or pot plant.
- Can be used for hedges and topiaries where it gives an excellent two tone effect.
- - Plants are hardy and require low maintenance.
- They will stay for a very long time - so prepare the soil well.
- Very low cut hedges that require constant trimming - may not flower much.
- It is an ideal choice for semi shade conditions as it will grow equally well in sun or semi shade.
- Plant at 30 cms centers for even and good coverage.