Stunning Hydrangea Macrophylla Plants in Vibrant Colors - Buy Now!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 330.00
Current price Rs. 299.00
- Common name:
- Hydrangea, Mophead Hydrangea
- Regional name:
- Marathi, Hindi - Hydrangea, Manipuri: Thamapansapi Lei
- Shrubs, Groundcovers, Indoor Plants
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- March, April, May, June, July, August, September
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Purple, Pink
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Estimated Life Span:
- Very long lived
- Special Character:
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Grows best in cooler regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - What we recognize as hydrangea flowers are actually sepals. (like in ixoras, poinsettia, bougainvillea etc)
- The sepals are long lasting.
- The hydrangea is a very showy medium compact deciduous shrub.
- Flowers heads are very attractive.
- Flowers spread like a sheet all around the top and the sides and seem to smother the leaves.
- Very popular all over the world as a indoor as well as garden plant.
- The color of the flower indicates soil pH. Acidic soils make the color pink and alkaline soils make the color pink.
- - Hydrangeas can take full sunlight in mild climates. In areas with very hot and dry summers - it is advisable to protect them from harsh afternoon sunlight.
- Plants require good fertile, well drained soil with a lot of organic matter in it.
- Water regularly - expecially in summer.
- Can be grown in pots as well as ground