Shop the Best Mango Hybrid Plant | Imam Pasand for Your Garden!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 599.00
Current price Rs. 499.00
- Common name:
- Mango Imam Pasand
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Amba, Hindi - Aam
- Scientific Name: Mangifera indica 'Imam Pasand' (also known as Himayat or Himam Pasand)
- Origin: Southern India
- Climate: Tropical to subtropical
- Season: Mid-season variety (harvested from June to August)
- Fruit Size: Medium to large, weighing around 300-500 grams
- Fruit Color: Greenish-yellow when ripe, with a slight pinkish blush
- Taste: Rich, sweet, and aromatic with minimal fiber
- Site Selection: Choose a well-draining, sunny location with enough space for the tree to grow.
- Soil Preparation: Amend the soil with organic matter, such as compost or aged manure, to improve soil fertility and drainage.
- Planting Time: Plant during the rainy season, when the soil is moist and the temperatures are warm.
- Spacing: Maintain a minimum distance of 10-12 meters between trees for optimal growth.
- Watering: Water the tree regularly, especially during the first few years of growth. Ensure consistent moisture but avoid overwatering, as this can lead to root rot.
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced fertilizer during the growing season, with more emphasis on nitrogen during the early years to encourage vegetative growth.
- Pruning: Prune the tree to maintain an open canopy, promote air circulation, and encourage the growth of lateral branches for better fruit production.
- Pest and Disease Control: Monitor for common pests like mango fruit fly, mealybugs, and aphids. Use organic or chemical treatments as needed to control infestations.
- Mulching: Apply a layer of organic mulch around the tree's base to help retain moisture, suppress weeds, and regulate soil temperature.
- Thinning: Thin fruit clusters to ensure even ripening and prevent overloading the branches.
- Harvesting: Harvest fruits when they have reached full maturity, typically about 100-150 days after flowering.
- Nutritional Value: Mangoes are rich in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as dietary fiber, potassium, and various antioxidants.
- Culinary Uses: The sweet, aromatic flavor of Imam Pasand mangoes makes them ideal for fresh consumption, desserts, and various culinary dishes.
- Economic Value: This premium mango variety is popular in the market and can be a source of income for growers.
- Environmental Benefits: Mango trees help purify the air, reduce soil erosion, and support local biodiversity.