Buy Inga Dulce Variegata Plant - Enhance Your Garden with a Vibrant, Colorful Touch!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Variegated Madras Thorn, Manilla Tamarind
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Vilaiti Chinch, Hindi - Jungle Jalebi
- Shrubs, Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Leguminosae or Fabaceae or Pea family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, April, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Pink, White
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Form:
- Irregular, Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Thorny or Spiny
- Quick growing trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- - A plant sought by bonsai enthusiasts as well landscapsits.
- New shoots are white with a tinge of pink. They become green as they mature.
- Native South America and West Indies.
- A large, evergreen shrub.
- Group up to 6-7 m tall with grey bark.
- Trunk often crooked branchlets armed with short sharp spines arising near the base of the leaves.
- Leaves 2.5-4 cm long.
- Flower white, stemless on small globose heads arranged in long narrow terminal clusters.
- - A easy to grow plant if given the right conditions.
- Likes humidity and moisture - much more than the regular green variety.
- Prefers acidic soil too.
- Plants do grow big - but then they become like the normal green plant.
- The bright foliage sprouts after a hard trim. Therefore plants are at their best when grown as a hedge, bonsai or trimmed shrub.