Stunning Veriegated Ixora Parviflora Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Veriegated Ixora
- Rubiaceae or Ixora and Pentas family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, White
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- -Ixora parviflora is a species of flowering plant in the coffee family, Rubiaceae. It is native to Southeast Asia and is found in countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The plant is a small shrub that grows to about 3-4 meters in height. It has glossy, dark green leaves and small, tubular flowers that are typically red, orange, or yellow in color. The plant is often grown as an ornamental in gardens and is prized for its attractive flowers. It is relatively easy to care for and is tolerant of a wide range of growing conditions. It prefers well-drained soil and full sun, but it can also tolerate partial shade. It is drought-tolerant and can be grown in pots or in the ground. It is generally considered to be low-maintenance and is resistant to pests and diseases..
Ixora parviflora is a relatively easy plant to care for and is tolerant of a wide range of growing conditions. Here are some tips for caring for this plant:
Light: Ixora parviflora prefers full sun, but it can also tolerate partial shade.
Water: This plant is drought-tolerant and does not require a lot of water. Water it regularly, but be sure to allow the soil to dry out between watering. Overwatering can lead to root rot.
Soil: Ixora parviflora prefers well-drained soil. Use a well-draining potting mix or soil when planting in the ground.
Fertilizer: Feed the plant with a balanced fertilizer every month or two during the growing season. Avoid over-fertilizing, as this can lead to excess foliage growth at the expense of flowers.
Pruning: Prune the plant to remove dead or damaged branches and to shape the plant as desired. Pruning is best done in the spring or early summer.
Pests and diseases: Ixora parviflora is generally resistant to pests and diseases. However, it can be prone to scale insects and mealybugs. These can be controlled with the use of an appropriate insecticide.
By following these care tips, you can keep your Ixora parviflora healthy and attractive.
Ixora parviflora is a popular ornamental plant that is grown for its attractive flowers. The small, tubular flowers are typically red, orange, or yellow in color and are produced in clusters. The plant is known for its ability to bloom continuously throughout the year, making it a popular choice for gardens and landscaping.
In addition to its decorative value, Ixora parviflora has some potential health benefits. The plant has been used in traditional medicine in Southeast Asia to treat a variety of ailments, including fever, diarrhea, and skin conditions. It has also been used to improve digestion and boost the immune system. However, more research is needed to fully understand the medicinal properties of this plant and to determine its safety and effectiveness.
Overall, Ixora parviflora is a beautiful and low-maintenance plant that can add visual interest and potentially offer some health benefits.