Buy Ixora White Plant - The Beauty of a Tropical Paradise in Your Own Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Ixora White
- Shrubs, Trees
- Rubiaceae or Ixora and Pentas family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Ixora is a genus of flowering plants in the family Rubiaceae. It is native to tropical regions of Asia, Africa, and the Pacific. There are hundreds of species of Ixora, which are commonly called flame bushes or jungle geraniums. They are evergreen shrubs or small trees that are known for their clusters of colorful flowers, which can be red, orange, yellow, pink, or white. The flowers are often fragrant and are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds. The leaves are glossy and dark green, and the plants often produce small, berry-like fruits. Ixora plants are popular ornamental plants in tropical and subtropical regions, and they are often grown as potted plants or in gardens. They are easy to care for and require little maintenance, making them a popular choice for gardeners.
Ixora plants are relatively easy to care for and can thrive in a variety of growing conditions. Here are some general care guidelines for Ixora plants:
Light: Ixora plants prefer bright, indirect light, but can tolerate some direct sun. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight for extended periods of time, as this can cause the leaves to scorch or turn yellow.
Water: Water your Ixora plants regularly, making sure to keep the soil evenly moist but not waterlogged. Allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings.
Soil: Ixora plants prefer well-draining, slightly acidic soil with a pH between 6.0 and 6.5. You can use a potting mix formulated for acid-loving plants, or mix your own using equal parts peat moss, perlite, and compost.
Fertilizer: Feed your Ixora plants every two to four weeks during the growing season (spring through fall) with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer. Follow the instructions on the label for proper dosage.
Temperature: Ixora plants prefer warm temperatures and do best in climates where the temperature stays between 70 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit. They can tolerate some light frost, but should be protected from freezing temperatures.
Pruning: Prune your Ixora plants regularly to encourage new growth and maintain their shape. Trim back any dead or damaged branches and remove any spent flowers.
With proper care, Ixora plants can thrive and produce an abundance of colorful flowers..
Ixora plants have a number of benefits both in the garden and as potted plants. Some of the benefits of Ixora plants include:
Colorful flowers: Ixora plants produce clusters of colorful flowers in shades of red, orange, yellow, pink, and white, which can add a tropical touch to any garden.
Fragrant flowers: Many species of Ixora have fragrant flowers, which can add a pleasant aroma to your garden.
Low maintenance: Ixora plants are relatively easy to care for and require minimal maintenance, making them a good choice for gardeners who don't want to spend a lot of time tending to their plants.
Attractive to wildlife: The colorful flowers of Ixora plants are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds, which can add an extra element of interest to your garden.
Versatile: Ixora plants can be grown in pots or in the ground, making them suitable for a variety of garden settings. They can also be pruned into a hedge or trained to grow as a small tree.
Overall, Ixora plants are a popular choice for gardens in tropical and subtropical regions due to their low maintenance and attractive flowers.