Jasmine Collection | J. humile, J. wallichianum, J. revolutum, J. pubigerum, Yellow Jasmine, Italian Jasmine Plants for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Yellow Jasmine, Italian Jasmine
- Regional name:
- Hindi - Peeli Chameli, Nepali - Masino Jaai
- Shrubs, Climbers, Creepers & Vines
- Oleaceae or Olive or Jasmine family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- March, April, May, June, July
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
Jasminum humile, also known as the Italian jasmine or yellow jasmine, is a species of jasmine native to the Himalayas. It is a sprawling shrub or vine that can grow up to 8 feet in height. It has small, shiny, dark green leaves and produces small, star-shaped, yellow flowers that have a strong, sweet fragrance. The flowers appear in clusters and bloom in the summer.
Jasminum humile is a hardy plant that is easy to grow and is resistant to pests and diseases. It thrives in well-draining soil and full sun to partial shade. It is commonly grown as an ornamental plant in gardens and as a ground cover. It is also used in traditional medicine and as a source of essential oil.
To care for Jasminum humile, follow these tips:
Plant the jasmine in well-draining soil in a location that receives full sun to partial shade.
Water the plant regularly to keep the soil evenly moist, but be careful not to overwater, as the plant is susceptible to root rot.
Fertilize the plant with a balanced fertilize every two to four weeks during the growing season.
Prune the plant in the early spring to shape it and remove any dead or damaged branches.
Be on the lookout for pests such as aphids, which can be controlled with a strong stream of water or an insecticidal soap.
In cold climates, it is a good idea to mulch around the base of the plant to protect the roots from freezing.
Jasminum humile is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to care for. With proper care, it will thrive and produce beautiful, fragrant flowers for many seasons.