Buy Fresh and Fragrant Mogra (Jasminum Sambac Madanban) Plants Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Madanbaan Mogra
- Shrubs, Medicinal Plants
- Oleaceae or Olive or Jasmine family
- Sun growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- March, April, May, June, July, August
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Irregular, Spreading
- Estimated Life Span:
- Very long lived
- Jasminum sambac, also known as Arabian jasmine or jasmine, is a species of flowering plant in the olive family. It is native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia, including India, Bangladesh, and the Philippines. The plant is grown for its fragrant white flowers, which are used in perfumes and to make jasmine tea. The flowers are also used in traditional medicine and in religious ceremonies. The plant is also known as the "Japanese rai plant" in some regions. Jasminum sambac is a popular ornamental plant and is often grown in gardens and as a potted plant. It can be grown in a variety of soils, but prefers well-draining, fertile soil and full sun to partial shade. It is sensitive to cold temperatures and should be protected from frost. The plant can be propagated by stem cuttings or layering.
Jasminum sambac, also known as Arabian jasmine or jasmine, is a fragrant flowering plant that is native to South Asia. It is a popular choice for gardens and as a houseplant. Here are a few tips for caring for your Jasminum sambac:
Light: Jasminum sambac prefers bright, indirect light. Avoid placing it in direct sunlight, which can scorch the leaves.
Water: Water your jasmine plant regularly, making sure to keep the soil evenly moist but not waterlogged. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
Temperature: Jasmine plants prefer warm temperatures and do not tolerate frost. Keep your plant in a location that stays between 65 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Soil: Jasmine plants prefer well-draining soil with a pH between 6.0 and 6.5. A mix of equal parts potting soil, peat moss, and perlite or sand works well.
Fertilizer: Feed your jasmine plant a balanced fertilizer every two to four weeks during the growing season. Avoid fertilizing during the winter, when the plant is dormant.
Pruning: Prune your jasmine plant to shape it and remove any dead or damaged growth. Do this in the spring, after the plant has finished blooming.
By following these tips, your Jasminum sambac should thrive and produce beautiful, fragrant flowers.
Jasminum sambac, also known as Arabian jasmine or jasmine, is a fragrant flowering plant that is native to South Asia. It has a number of benefits, both ornamental and medicinal. Some of the benefits of Jasminum sambac include:
Ornamental: The fragrant white flowers of jasmine are attractive and add a touch of elegance to gardens and homes.
Aromatherapy: The strong, sweet scent of jasmine is used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and improve mood.
Medicinal: Jasmine has a number of medicinal properties and has been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments, including anxiety, insomnia, and coughs.
Air purification: Jasmine plants are known to improve air quality by removing toxins from the air.
Insect repellent: The strong scent of jasmine can help to repel insects, making it a natural alternative to chemical pest control.
Easy care: Jasmine is a relatively easy plant to care for, making it a good choice for those who are new to gardening or who have limited time for plant care.
By adding a Jasminum sambac to your garden or home, you can enjoy its beautiful flowers and reap the many benefits it has to offer.