Buy Jatropha Curcas Var Variegata - The Stunning Variegated Jatropha Plant for Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Jatropha Variegated
- Regional name:
- Hindi - Ratanjot Variegated, Marathi - Mogli Erand, Tamil - Kattukkotai, Malayalam - Kattamank, Telugu - Adavi Amudam, Kannada - Kananeranda, Bengali - Bherenda, Oriya - Dhalajahaji, Assamese - Salika Kund, Bengali - Botora, Gujarati - Jamalgota
- Euphorbiaceae or Poinsettia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, White
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- - Jatropha curcas var variegata
To care for Jatropha curcas var variegata, follow these tips:
- Plant in well-draining soil in a location that gets plenty of sunlight.
- Water regularly, but allow the soil to dry out between watering to prevent root rot.
- Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season.
- Prune the plant to maintain its shape and size.
- Protect the plant from freezing temperatures, as it is not frost-tolerant.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves when handling the plant, as its seeds and sap are toxic.
It is important to use caution when handling Jatropha curcas var variegata, as the plant's seeds and sap are toxic and can cause skin irritation. If ingested, the plant's seeds can be lethal. It is also important to keep the plant out of reach of children and pet
Jatropha curcas var variegata is known for its ornamental value, as the plant has attractive variegated leaves and small, greenish-yellow flowers. It is also drought-resistant and can grow in poor soil, which makes it a good choice for landscaping and as a hedge plant in dry, tropical regions.
In addition to its ornamental value, Jatropha curcas var variegata has a number of medicinal uses. The plant is traditionally used to treat a variety of ailments, including skin conditions, wounds, and inflammation. The plant's seeds are also used as a purgative, and the oil extracted from the seeds is used as a laxative. However, it is important to use caution when using the plant medicinally, as it is toxic if ingested and can cause skin irritation. It is also important to seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional before using the plant medicinally.