Shop the Best Justicia brandegeana and Beleperone brandegeana Cocktail Plants for Sale Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Pink Shrimp Plant
- Shrubs, Groundcovers
- Acanthaceae or Crossandra or Thunbergia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Single flower has many colors viz., Cream, Off white, Light Yellow, Light Pink
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- -Justicia brandegeana, also known as Shrimp Plant or Firecracker Plant, is a flowering plant native to Central and South America. It is a member of the Acanthaceae family and is prized for its showy, brightly colored flowers, which are typically pink or red and resemble small shrimp or lobster tails. The plant is a popular choice for gardens and as a houseplant, and it is relatively easy to care for. It prefers well-draining soil and bright, indirect light and should be watered regularly, but not allowed to sit in standing water. The plant is known to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. It can be grown outdoors in warm climates, but in colder areas, it should be brought indoors during the winter months..
To care for Justicia brandegeana, follow these tips:
Light: Provide bright, indirect light for your plant. It can tolerate some direct sun, but too much direct sunlight can cause the leaves to yellow or burn.
Water: Water your plant regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist but not soggy. Allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings.
Soil: Use a well-draining soil mix that contains perlite or vermiculite to help improve drainage.
Fertilizer: Fertilize your plant every two to four weeks during the growing season using a balanced liquid fertilize.
Temperature: Justicia brandegeana prefers warm temperatures and should be kept in a spot with temperatures between 60-85°F (15-29°C).
Pruning: Prune the plant regularly to encourage new growth and to shape the plant.
Pests: Keep an eye out for common plant pests such as aphids and mealybugs. If you notice any pests, use an appropriate insecticide to control them.
By following these care tips, you should be able to keep your Justicia brandegeana healthy and thriving..