Experience the Sweetness of Kesar Mango with Our Grafted Variant Plant - Buy Now!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Mango Keshar
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Amba, Hindi - Aam
- Fruit Plants, Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Anacardiaceae or Mango or Cashew family
1. Introduction to the Kesar Mango Tree
Kesar Mango is one of the most popular mango varieties, native to India. Known for its unique taste, aroma, and vibrant color, the Kesar mango tree thrives in tropical and subtropical climates. This fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it a delicious and nutritious choice.
2. Plantation of the Kesar Mango Tree
- Location: Choose a sunny, well-draining location for planting.
- Soil: Opt for fertile, loamy soil with a pH between 5.5 and 7.5.
- Spacing: Maintain a distance of at least 30-40 feet between trees.
- Planting: Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball, place the tree, and backfill with soil. Water thoroughly after planting.
3. Growing the Kesar Mango Tree
- Watering: Provide consistent moisture, but avoid overwatering. Reduce watering during winter months.
- Fertilization: Apply balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season.
- Pruning: Prune to maintain shape, size, and to remove diseased or dead branches.
4. Care for the Kesar Mango Tree
- Pest Control: Monitor for pests such as mealybugs, aphids, and mango hoppers. Use organic or chemical controls as necessary.
- Disease Prevention: Prevent fungal diseases by ensuring proper air circulation and avoiding excessive watering.
- Mulching: Apply organic mulch to maintain moisture, suppress weeds, and regulate soil temperature.
5. Harvesting Kesar Mangoes
- Time: Kesar mangoes typically ripen from May to July. Harvest when the fruit exhibits a golden-yellow color and a strong, sweet aroma.
- Method: Use a clean, sharp tool to cut the fruit from the tree, leaving a short stem attached.
6. Benefits of Kesar Mangoes
- Nutritional Value: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, potassium, and dietary fiber.
- Antioxidants: Contains carotenoids and polyphenols that combat oxidative stress.
- Digestive Health: High fiber content supports digestion and gut health.
- Immunity Boost: Vitamin C content promotes a strong immune system.
- Skin Health: Vitamins A and E help maintain healthy skin.