Guava KG Big size Amrood Variety Fruit (Air layered/Grafted) Live Plants
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 499.00
Current price Rs. 329.00
- Common name:
- Guava Large Fruited
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Peru, Hindi - Amrood, Malayalam - Pera, Tamil - Segappu Koyyaa, Manipuri - Pungton,
- Fruit Plants, Trees, Medicinal Plants
The 'KG Big size Amrood Variety' is a popular cultivar of guava (Psidium guajava) known for its large fruits, rich flavor, and high nutritional value. This tropical fruit is not only delicious but also easy to grow, making it an excellent addition to home gardens and orchards.
- Location: Choose a sunny location with well-draining soil. Guava plants thrive in a variety of soil types, but prefer a pH between 6.0 and 6.5.
- Spacing: Plant guava trees at least 10-12 feet apart to allow for ample room to grow and develop a strong root system.
- Planting: Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball and set the plant in the hole, ensuring that the crown is level with the soil surface. Fill in the hole and water thoroughly.
- Watering: Guava plants require regular watering, especially during the first few years. Water deeply and consistently, allowing the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season, following the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Pruning: Prune guava trees annually to maintain a compact, bushy shape and promote fruit production. Remove dead, diseased, or weak branches to encourage strong, healthy growth.
- Pest and disease control: Monitor your guava tree for pests such as fruit flies, aphids, and whiteflies. Use organic or chemical insecticides if necessary. Prevent fungal diseases by keeping the area around the tree clean and free of debris.
- Mulching: Apply a 2-3 inch layer of organic mulch around the base of the tree to conserve moisture, suppress weeds, and regulate soil temperature.
- Frost protection: If you live in an area with occasional frost, protect your guava tree by wrapping the trunk and lower branches with burlap or using a frost blanket.
- Nutritional value: Guava is a rich source of vitamins C and A, potassium, dietary fiber, and antioxidants, which promote overall health and well-being.
- Culinary versatility: The 'KG Big size Amrood Variety' guava can be enjoyed fresh or used in a variety of dishes, such as smoothies, jams, and desserts.
- Ornamental appeal: Guava trees add an attractive, tropical element to your garden with their glossy green leaves and fragrant flowers.