Buy Beautiful Lavender Lantana Camara Plants Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 350.00
Current price Rs. 320.00
- Common name:
- Lantana camara (Lavender) - Plant
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Ghaneri, Hindi - Desi Lantana, Gujarati - Ghanidalia, Kannada - Nata Hu Gida, Malayalam - Arippu, Punjabi - Desi Lantana, Tamil - Arippu, Telugu - Pulikampa
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Pink, Dark Pink
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Animals will not eat
- Insect or mosquito repellent
- Thorny or Spiny
- Suitable for road median planting
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- This variety has the deepest magenta pink flowers.
- Lantanas are native of tropical & subtropical America
- A few lantana species are also found in Africa & Asia.
- Prickly stemmed - though the thorns are not too bad. They are weak and break off easily.
- Bushy plants grow from 60 cm - 200 cm in height.
- Leaves are held opposite, shape is ovate or oblong, 2.5 - 6.0 cm long, toothed and coarse.
- Flowers appear on compact heads. Each leaf axil has a flower bunch - therefore they are constantly in bloom.
- Fruits are black and round. Sweet tasting - loved by birds.
- - These are plants that will grow in any type of soil.
- If you not able to care for your plants - these are the plants for you.
- Hardy plants are suitable for growing in gardens as well as pots.
- Need pruning one or more times in a year. Pruning should be done after the flush of flowers has finished. This promotes quick regrowth and new flowers.
- Grows well in full sun and porous soil. Plants cannot stand water stagnation.
- If fertilized they will stay and flower for many many years.