Buy Beautiful Madhumalati (Rangoon Creeper) Plant - Decorate Your Garden with Vibrant Blooms
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Common name :Rangoon Creeper, Burma Creeper
Regional name:Marathi - Madhu Malati, Rangunachavel, Hindi - Rangoon-ki-bel, Bengali - Sandhyamalati, Gujarati - Barmasinivel, Kannada - Rangoon Kempumalle, Punjabi - Lal Malti, Tamil - Irangunmalati, Telugu - Ettaguttilativva
Light:Sun growing, Semi shade
Water:Normal, Can tolerate more
Primarily grown for:Flowers
Flowering season:Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
Flower or Inflorescence color:Single flower has many colors viz., Red, Light Pink, White
Plant Height or length:More than 12 meters
Plant Form:Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Attracts butterflies
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - A beautiful tropical climber. Its mild fragrance and ease of growing make it popular.
- Planted in temples - especially in South India.
- Native of India, Burma to Philippines.
- Clambering shrub with soft light green wirey stems that later turn woody.
- Pubescent (hairy) leaves.
- Beautiful fragrant flowers with petals.
- Red when in bud - opening white but later changing to pink.
- Corolla tube slender, greenish about 5 cm long 5 lobes expanded about 2.0 cm across.
- Can be grown very well in pots.
- - Its a popular climber in tropical garden.
- Hardy, quick growing plants.
- Needs strong support as plants are long lived.
- The plants need thorough pruning of inter laced shoots & dry flowers stalks after flowering is over.
- Suitable for growing in pots. Should be given an appropriate support to grow on.