Mallika Mango ('Neelum' X 'Dasheri') Sweet Fiberless Fruit Mango Live Plant - Grafted Plant (1 Healthy Live Plant)
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 499.00
Current price Rs. 399.00
- Common name:
- Mango Neelam
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Amba, Hindi - Aam
- Fruit Plants, Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Anacardiaceae or Mango or Cashew family
- Mallika Mango is a popular hybrid variety of mango, resulting from a cross between 'Neelum' and 'Dasheri' mangoes.
- Known for its excellent taste, aroma, and texture.
- Suitable for both commercial and home gardens.
- Choosing the location: Select a sunny spot with well-draining soil.
- Spacing: Provide ample space between trees (approximately 30-40 feet apart) for proper growth and airflow.
- Planting: Dig a large hole and mix compost or well-rotted manure into the soil. Place the tree in the hole and fill it with the soil mixture. Water thoroughly.
- Watering: Water regularly, especially during the first few years. Ensure the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilizing: Apply balanced fertilizer every 3-4 months. Use organic fertilizers such as compost, manure, or fish emulsion.
- Pruning: Prune the tree annually to maintain a manageable size and encourage the growth of lateral branches.
- Pest and disease control: Regularly check for pests such as aphids, mealybugs, and mango hoppers. Use organic or chemical insecticides as needed. Monitor for diseases like anthracnose and powdery mildew, and apply appropriate fungicides when necessary.
- Mulching: Apply organic mulch around the tree to help retain moisture and suppress weeds.
- Support: Provide support to young trees using stakes to ensure they grow straight and strong.
- Nutritional value: Mallika mangoes are rich in vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
- Culinary uses: Ideal for fresh consumption, desserts, and making preserves.
- Ornamental value: The tree adds visual appeal to gardens with its attractive foliage and vibrant fruits.
- Mallika mangoes typically ripen between June and July.
- Harvest the fruits when they have developed a full, uniform color and a pleasant aroma.
- Use caution and avoid damaging the tree while picking the fruits.