Experience the Golden Beauty with Melaleuca Bracteata Golden Crest - The Golden Bottle Brush Tree Now Available for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Golden Bottle Brush
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Pivla Bottle Brush
- Trees, Shrubs
- Myrtaceae or Jamun or Eucalyptus family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Yellow, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 8 to 12 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Form:
- Melaleuca bracteata, also known as golden crest, is a species of flowering plant in the myrtle family Myrtaceae. It is native to Western Australia, where it grows in swamps and along the banks of streams. The plant has narrow, green leaves and produces clusters of small, yellow flowers with distinctive, orange-red bracts. It is a small shrub that typically grows to a height of about 1-2 meters. The plant is tolerant of a range of soil types and is drought-resistant, making it a good choice for gardens in dry climates. It is also popular as an indoor plant due to its low maintenance requirements and attractive appearance.
To care for a Melaleuca bracteata (golden crest) plant, follow these guidelines:
Light: The plant prefers full sun to partial shade.
Water: Water the plant regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged. The plant is drought-resistant, so it can tolerate periods of dryness.
Temperature: Melaleuca bracteata can tolerate a range of temperatures, but it prefers a warm, humid environment. Avoid exposing the plant to temperatures below freezing.
Soil: The plant grows well in a well-draining soil mix that is rich in organic matter.
Fertilizer: Feed the plant with a balanced fertilize every few weeks during the growing season.
Pruning: Trim the plant regularly to maintain its shape and remove any dead or damaged branches.
With proper care, Melaleuca bracteata can be a low-maintenance, attractive addition to your garden or home.
Melaleuca bracteata (golden crest) is a popular ornamental plant due to its attractive appearance and low maintenance requirements. Some potential benefits of growing this plant include:
Adding visual interest: The plant has narrow, green leaves and produces clusters of small, yellow flowers with distinctive, orange-red bracts. These features make it a visually striking plant that can add interest to your garden or home.
Being drought-resistant: Melaleuca bracteata is tolerant of dry conditions, making it a good choice for gardens in dry climates or for those who may forget to water their plants regularly.
Being low maintenance: This plant is relatively easy to care for and does not require much pruning or fertilizing.
Being a good indoor plant: Melaleuca bracteata is well-suited to growing indoors due to its low light requirements and ability to tolerate a range of temperatures.
Overall, Melaleuca bracteata is a versatile, attractive plant that can be a valuable addition to any garden or home.