Buy Fresh Mentha viridis, M. arvensis, M. piperitu, Field Mint, Corn Mint, Japanese Mint Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Field Mint, Corn Mint, Japanese Mint
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Pudina, Bengali - Podina, Pudina, Gujrati - Podina, Pudina, Telgu - Podina, Pudina, Kannada- Chetni Maragu, Hindi - Pudina, Punjabi - Baburi, Tamil - Pudina
- Medicinal Plants, Spice plants & edible Herbs
- Labiatae or Tulsi family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Low spreading
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Must have for Farm house or big gardens
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - A pretty evergreen groundcover - with welcome utility.
- They grow around 30 cm tall.
- Leaves deep green with pleasant flavaur.
- It is mainly used in medicines and for making mint tea.
- Mint oil and menthol are used as flavouring agents in mouthwashes, toothpestes and cheuing gums.
- The leaf fresh or dried is the culinary source of mint.
- The leaves have a pleasant warm, fresh, aromatic sweet flavor with a cool aftertaste.
- Used for Tea, Chutneys, Sandwich, Stuffing, Cold drinks, Meat
- - Menthas are easily grown in ordinary, fairly moist garden soil and partial shade.
- Grows well in full sun in coastal areas or in semi shade in hot and dry areas.
- Plants are usually grown in pots. They can be kept in balconies and sunny windows that get the morning or evening sunlight.
- Good organic fertilizer will produce lots of leaves and a happy looking plant.