Azadirachta Indica (Neem Plant) Evergreen Tree with The Small Bright Green Leaves Home Garden Plant(1 Healthy Live
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 369.00
Current price Rs. 339.00
- Common name:
- Indian Neem Tree, Margosa Tree
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Kadu Limba, Hindi- Neem, Bengali - Neem, Gujarati - Limba, Tamil - Vepa, Telugu - Vepa, Malayalam - Vepu Maram, Sanskrit - Nimba
- Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Meliaceae or Neem family
The Neem tree, also known as Azadirachta indica, is native to India and is a fast-growing, evergreen tree that can grow up to 20 meters tall. It is widely cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions and is known for its many medicinal and agricultural benefits.
- Neem trees are easy to grow from seeds and can be propagated from cuttings.
- The tree grows best in well-drained soils and can tolerate dry conditions, making it a popular choice for planting in arid regions.
- Neem trees grow best in full sun, but can also tolerate partial shade.
- They have a low-maintenance growth habit and do not require regular pruning.
- Neem trees are generally low-maintenance and do not require any special care.
- Regular watering is necessary in the early stages of growth, but once established, the tree can tolerate dry conditions.
- If you live in an area with heavy rainfall, make sure to protect the tree from waterlogging, as it can lead to root rot.
- If you want to encourage faster growth, you can add compost or other organic matter to the soil.
- Neem trees have a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine and are used to treat a wide range of ailments, including skin conditions, digestive problems, and infections.
- The tree is also a popular pesticide, as its leaves and bark contain natural compounds that are toxic to pests and insects.
- Neem oil is a popular ingredient in many cosmetic products and is known for its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neem leaves are used as a natural pesticide in agriculture and are known for their ability to protect crops from insect damage without causing harm to beneficial insects or the environment.
In conclusion, the Neem tree is a versatile and useful plant that has been used for centuries for its medicinal and agricultural benefits. It is easy to grow and care for, making it a popular choice for those looking for a low-maintenance tree for their garden or farm.