Variegated Coral Jasmine (Nyctanthes arbor-tristis variagata) - Buy Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Variegated Coral Jasmine, Night Jasmine Variegated
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Parijat, Parijatak, Gujarati - Parijat, Hindi - Harsinghar, Malayalam - Parijatukam, Telugu - Parjatamu, Bengali - Sephalika, Harsinghar, Seuli, Tamil - Manjatpu Pavelam
- Oleaceae or Olive or Jasmine family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Single flower has many colors viz., White, Orange
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Cream or off white
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect, Weeping
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for making bonsai
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Evergreen trees
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than ten
- - This is a variegated form of the popular parijatak tree. Looks pretty even when not in bloom.
- Origin from India to Java.
- Evergreen shrub.
- 2 to 3m tall.
- Flowers open towards the evening and drop the next morning.
- The fallen flowers look like a decorative carpet as been spread on the floor.
- The branches bend down with the weight of the flowers and buds.
- - Soil - fertile and having good drainage.
- Does not like cold climates.
- Will grow well in acidic as well as alkaline soils.
- Plants should be trimmed at the beginning of summer.