Buy Fresh Pandanus Green Plant - Beautiful Screw Pine Species for Your Home Decor
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Screw Pine, Pandanus Green
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Motha Kewda
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs, Trees, Water & Aquatic Plants
- Pandanaceae or Kewda family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for screening
- Thorny or Spiny
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Good on seaside
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Plant name probably not correct
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than ten
- - The symmetrical leaves put up a spectacular show.
- Very pretty as an ornamental plant.
- Thick leathery leaves to 2 m long and 10 cm wide.
- Leaves deep olive green with showy red spines with age becoming a branching tree to 12 m high.
- The leaves are used for making hats and baskets.
- - Plants are hardy and easy to grow.
- In coastal regions they will take full sunlight.
- In non coastal areas they should be planted where they will not get the bright afternoon sunlight.
- Plants have thick trunks.
- Bottom leaves should be cleaned to show off its beauty