Buy High-Yielding Pedda Rasam Grafted Mango Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common Name ;Mango Pedda Rasalu
- Fruit Plants, Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Anacardiaceae or Mango or Cashew family
- Common name:
- Mango Pedda Rasalu
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Amba, Hindi - Aam
Pedda Rasalu is a popular mango variety native to Andhra Pradesh, India. Known for its delicious, juicy, and fiberless fruit, Pedda Rasalu mangoes are enjoyed by people all over the world. This mango tree is medium-sized with a dense canopy, making it suitable for both commercial and home gardens.
- Choosing the Location: Pedda Rasalu mango trees thrive in well-draining soil with a pH level of 5.5-7.5. Choose a sunny location with protection from strong winds.
- Planting Time: The best time to plant Pedda Rasalu mango trees is during the months of June to August, as this allows the tree to establish itself before the monsoon season.
- Spacing: Plant the trees at least 8-10 meters apart to ensure enough space for their growth and development.
- Watering: Water newly planted trees deeply and regularly for the first few months. Once established, water every 7-10 days during the dry season and reduce watering during the rainy season.
- Fertilizing: Apply a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10) during the growing season, starting one month after planting and continuing every 6-8 weeks.
- Pruning: Prune the tree annually to maintain its shape, size, and encourage fruit production.
- Pest and Disease Control: Monitor the tree for common pests such as mango hoppers, fruit flies, and mealybugs. Use organic or chemical pesticides as needed. Keep an eye out for diseases such as anthracnose and powdery mildew, and treat promptly.
- Mulching: Mulch around the tree to conserve moisture, suppress weeds, and regulate soil temperature.
- Support: Provide support to heavy branches to prevent breakage during fruiting.
- Delicious Fruit: Pedda Rasalu mangoes are known for their sweet, juicy, and fiberless flesh, making them a favorite among mango enthusiasts.
- Health Benefits: Mangoes are rich in vitamins A and C, as well as antioxidants, which promote overall health and well-being.
- Ornamental Value: The tree's dense canopy and attractive fruit make it an excellent addition to any garden or landscape.
- Income Generation: Pedda Rasalu mango trees can be a source of income for farmers and gardeners through the sale of their fruit.