Buy Beautiful Dark Pink Pentas Lanceolata Carnea Plant for Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Pentas Dark Pink
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Gulabi Pentas
- Shrubs, Groundcovers, Flowering Pot Plants
- Rubiaceae or Ixora and Pentas family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Pentas are easy to grow shrubs.
- This variety has rose pink flowers and grows to a medium height of around 60 to 80 cms.
- They are very similar to Ixoras - but grow quickly and flower more. A wider color range too is available.
- Native of Africa & Madagacar.
- A semi woody perpetual flowering shrub.
- Leaves 8-15 cm long.
- Flowers 0.8 cm long in a large bunch at the ends of branches and also in leaf axils.
- Its very useful in tropical gardens. They cannot tolerate cold and dry heat.
- - They prefer semi shade or bright light and moderate humidity.
- Mid day sun in summer months and dry heat will result in drying of leaves.
- Soil should be porous and rich humus.
- Grow in a pots or in raised beds as plants require good drainage.
- They prefer semi shade or bright light and moderate humidity.
- Mid day will result in drying of leaves - especially the lower ones.
- Plants require regular irrigation. If not they will immediately drop their lower leaves and will look leggy.
- Can be cut back at the beginning of monsoon and in spring.
- Regular feeding will keep the flowers coming.