Buy Pereskia Corrugata (Rhodocactus Corrugatus) - The Unique and Hardy Common Pereskia Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Common Pereskia
- Cacti & Succulents, Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Shrubs
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Orange, Red
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Thorny or Spiny
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Old variety plants may be difficult to get
- - This plant is always a subject for botanical study.
- It is actually a true cactus as it has spines.
- Native - Tropical America.
- Tall shrub or small tree to 3 m high.
- Stiff erect woody stems covered by bundles of slender spines.
- Sends out long wirey branches which help it climb up supports.
- Leaves are green elliptic, fleshy 8-32 cm long.
- Flower orange-red 2.5 cm across.
- The fruit too is flat, yellow and pretty looking.
- Is very popular in south east asian countires where it is considered auspicious.
- - Plants are easy to grow.
- Can tolerate very less water - but require regular irrigation if you want it to be full of leaves and lush looking.
- Can be made into a beautiful hedge - as can be seen in the pictures.
- Be careful while handling the plant - as the spines can be deceptive.