Golden Glow | Add a Touch of Elegance with Our Philodendron Gold Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 350.00
Current price Rs. 320.00
- Common name:
- Philodendron Golden Trailing
- Indoor Plants, Groundcovers, Climbers, Creepers & Vines
- Araceae or Alocasia family
- Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Yellow, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - This is a very versatile plant.
- The leaves are heart shapes, flat and a fluorescent yellow green.
- It can be used as a groundcover, in hanging baskets, as a filler or a moss stick plant. It can also grow well on to the bare tree trunks. Unlike money plants their leaves are not variable in size when planted in the ground.
- Philodendrons are plants from the tropical jungles.
- They love warm weather, water and shade.
- Grows well at warm temperatures and in high humidity. They like bright light but not direct sunlight. This variety will not perform well in poor light conditions. The soil HAS to be well drained. If they are being put in pots - arranging a few broken pot pieces at the bottom will aid in drainage. Adding sand in potting mix is also a good idea. Plants with climbing habit do well on moss stick support.
As moss is a banned item in India - we at indiaplants.com use and recommend coir. This is cheaper and equally effective.