Buy Philodendron Wendlandii - Birdnest Philodendron Plant for Sale Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Philodendron Wendlandii, Birdnest Philodendron
Family: Araceae or Alocasia family
- Semi shade, Shade growing, Low light tolerant
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Plants have a rosette of thick, waxy green, long obovate leaves with thick midrib, arranged like a birds - nest.
- The short petioles are spongy, spathe cream white.
- These are philodendrons with stout small stems. They are quite slow growing.
- The leaves are held closely together. They do form stems - but it takes many many years.
- Plants are medium growth and therefore do not require trimming.
- Plants form nice, compact and full specimens.
- Philodendrons are plants from the tropical jungles.
- Grow equally well as ground covers or on moss sticks. With moss sticks do not use very long or tall ones - as the plants will not grow tall.
- Grows well at warm temperatures and in high humidity. They like bright light but not direct sunlight. The soil HAS to be well drained. If they are being put in pots - arranging a few broken pot pieces at the bottom will aid in drainage. Adding sand in potting mix is also a good idea.
When planted with ferns and other plants - the plants enjoy themselves. - Philodendrons are plants from the tropical jungles.
- They love warm weather, water and shade.
- Philodendron Hope is a hybrid that was developed for pot culture.
- It is robust and does not get a stem quickly.
- It can be planted in pots as well as the ground with good effect.