Buy the Stunning Phoenix roebelenii - The Perfect Miniature Date Palm for Your Garden!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Pigmy Date Palm, Miniature Date Palm, Dwarf Date Palm
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Roblini Palm
- Palms and Cycads, Shrubs, Indoor Plants
- Palmae or Coconut family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers in flushes throughout the year, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- White, Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Animals will not eat
- Thorny or Spiny
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over thousands
- - Comes to us from the nation Laos, some very close relatives are also found in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Excellent for planting in lawns, as single specimen plants or in groups.
- Mature trunk 6-8 ft tall.
- Full, rounded leaf crown 6 ft wide, tall and has 50 leaves.
- Leaves are shiny green and arch gently.
- The false petiole 5 inch long, spiny.
- Flower produce 0.5 inch long, oblong & black fruit.
- After Carl Roebelen the original collector who discovered the species in South East Asia.
- - A hardy palm.
- It grow sun or semi shade. Grows in shade as well. However the crown is sparse and leaves elongated.
- Good, friable and slightly acidic soil.
- Constant and adequate water is required.
- Slow growing plants use in gardens.
- Grows well in hot, dry, climates - as long as it is watered well.