Bring Home the Beauty of Pilea Mollis Moon Valley - Shop Now!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Pilea Moon Valley
Family: Urticaceae or Pilea famil
Pilea Moon Valley, scientifically known as Pilea involucrata, is an attractive tropical plant with textured, deep green leaves and silver markings. This compact and low-growing plant is popular as a houseplant and is relatively easy to care for, making it perfect for beginners.
1. Soil Moon Valley Pilea thrives in well-draining, rich, and slightly acidic soil (pH 6.0-6.5). Use a mix of peat moss, perlite, and potting soil for an ideal growing environment.
2. Light This plant enjoys bright, indirect light, avoiding direct sunlight which may scorch its leaves. Place it near an east or west-facing window for best results.
3. Temperature Moon Valley Pilea thrives in temperatures ranging from 65-75°F (18-24°C). Keep it away from cold drafts, vents, and sudden temperature fluctuations.
4. Humidity High humidity is essential for this tropical plant. Maintain a humidity level of 60-80% by using a humidifier, pebble tray, or regular misting.
Growing and Care
1. Watering Water regularly, keeping the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Wait until the top inch of the soil is dry before watering again.
2. Fertilizing Apply a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season. Reduce fertilization in fall and winter when the plant's growth slows down.
3. Pruning Trim back any leggy growth and remove dead or yellowing leaves to maintain the plant's compact appearance.
4. Repotting Repot your Pilea Moon Valley every 1-2 years or when it outgrows its container. Use a pot with drainage holes and fresh potting mix to prevent root rot.
5. Propagation Propagate through stem cuttings or by dividing the plant. Root stem cuttings in water or moist soil, while division can be done during repotting.
1. Air Purification Pilea Moon Valley helps purify the air by removing common indoor pollutants like formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia.
2. Aesthetics The attractive foliage and compact growth habit make this plant a perfect addition to any indoor space, adding beauty and texture to your home.
3. Low Maintenance With proper care, this plant is easy to maintain and can thrive even in the hands of beginner gardeners.
4. Pet-Friendly Pilea Moon Valley is non-toxic to cats and dogs, making it a safe choice for pet owners.