Fresh and Aromatic Pimenta Dioica & P. Officinalis Allspice Plants - Enhance Your Cooking with the Flavor of Allspice!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- All Spice, Pimento Allspice
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Garam Masala Zad
- Spice plants & edible Herbs, Medicinal Plants, Shrubs, Trees
- Myrtaceae or Jamun or Eucalyptus family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts bees
- Insect or mosquito repellent
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Must have for Farm house or big gardens
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - Tired of mixing so many spices to get that nice spicy flavour Here is the answer. Just a leaf from this one and you wont know if its clove or cardamon or cinnamon!
- That is why its called the all spice.
- Origin Tropical America.
- Plant height up to 8 m.
- Evergreen, small fruiting tree.
- Simple, dark green, oblong, glossy, leathery, strongly aromatic leaves.
- Creamy white, very small, 4 ported, nectar rich with many stamens, fragrant flower.
- Fruit a berry, to 6.5 cm globose, black, spicey and pungent.
- The leaves are used as a spice.
- P. diovica takes 20 year to begin fruiting.
- - Plants are quite slow growing when young.
- Grows well in full sun or bright shade.
- Fertile and well drained soil is required.
- Leaves taste best when they are green and fresh.