Striking Variegated Pimenta dioica (All Spice) Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- All Spice Variegated
- Medicinal Plants, Spice plants & edible Herbs, Groundcovers, Shrubs
- Myrtaceae or Jamun or Eucalyptus family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, White, Cream or off white
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts butterflies
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than ten
- - This is a variegtaed form of the All spice described below.
- It is basically planted more for its ornamental value than utility.
- Tired of mixing so many spices to get that nice spicy flavour Here is the answer. Just a leaf from this one and you wont know if its clove or cardamon or cinnamon!
- That is why its called the all spice.
- Origin Tropical America.
- Plant height up to 8 m.
- Evergreen, small fruiting tree.
- Simple, dark green, oblong, glossy, leathery, strongly aromatic leaves.
- Creamy white, very small, 4 ported, nectar rich with many stamens, fragrant flower.
- Fruit a berry, to 6.5 cm globose, black, spicey and pungent.
- The leaves are used as a spice.
- P. diovica takes 20 year to begin fruiting.
- - Plants are quite slow growing when young.
- Grows well in full sun or bright shade.
- Fertile and well drained soil is required.
- Leaves taste best when they are green and fresh.