Buy Pisonia Alba (Koles-Maluko) Plant - Exotic and Rare Tropical Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Pisonia, Koles - Maluko
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Pysonia
- Shrubs, Trees
- Nyctaginaceae or Bougainvillea family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Yellow, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Recommended for creating shade
- Quick growing trees
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Good on seaside
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - This tree is a sight to behold in Chennai. It loves the hot and humid weather there.
- Actually a tree but used primarily as a shrub.
- Native - Philippines.
- It is an erect, unarmed, smooth or nearly smooth tree, reaching a height of 8 meters.
- The end of branches being nearly white oblong ovate, 12 to 25 cm long with pointed apex and rounded base.
- The flowers are borne in terminal, dense corymbose cymes are not very significant.
- Can suffer leaf drop and stem dying in excessive cold.
- The fruits is long - pedicelled club - shaped 12-18 millimeters long.
- - Plants like high temperatures and high humidity.
- Plants form nice colourful shrubs in full sunlight.
- Prefer acidic soils with good drainage.
- Can be trimmed and kept to a height from 60 cms to 3 meters or higher.
- Plants will not grow very tall in non coastal areas - as they keep on getting damaged in winter and dry summers.