Stunning Pittosporum pentandrum, Taiwanese Cheesewood, Mamalis & Phillippine Pittosporum Plants Available for Purchase
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Taiwanese Cheesewood, Mamalis, Phillippine Pittosporum
- Trees, Shrubs
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Fruit or Seed, Stems or Timber
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for making bonsai
- Attracts birds
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Old variety plants may be difficult to get
- - A small tree or shrub, the bark greenish-white, with conspicuous lenticels; branchlets brownish pubescent.
- Leaves obovate-lanceolate or elliptic lanceolate, 4-11 cm long, 1.3-4 cm broad, acute at both ends, entire to crenate; petioles 0.4-1.5 cm long.
- Inflorescence in terminal, small, crowded, brown-pubescent panicles, 2-8.6 cm long, the flowers small, crowded about 5 mm across; sepals 5, ovate, 1-2 mm long, distinct; petals 5, oblong-linear, 5 mm long truncate.
- Capsule globose, 7-8 mm across, slightly apiculate, 2-valved, the valves subwoody. Seeds 5-6, about 3 mm thick, angled.
- - A hardy tree to grow.
- Plants are relatively slow growing.
- Require fertile soils with good drainage and good water retentive capacity.