Shop the Best Selection of Plumeria Hybrida Variegata & Frangipani Trees - Buy Now!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Plumeria Hybrida, Frangipani
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Khairchapha, Hindi - Chameli, Gul-e-chin, Bengali - Dalama Phula, Kannada - Kadusampage, Gujarati - Aholo Champo, Tamil - Perungali, Telugu - Arbataganneru
- Trees, Shrubs
- Apocynaceae or Plumeria or Oleander family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowers, Foliage
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Various colored flowers available viz., Cream, Off white, Light Yellow, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Orange, Pink, Red, White
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, White, Cream or off white
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Animals will not eat
- Recommended for creating shade
- Quick growing trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - These are many new hybrids with variegated leaves.
- Most attention of breeders has been concentrated for choosing leaf patterns.
- It is rare to have good leaf color as well as good good flower color.
- - Plumerias are hardy plants and will grow in a range of soils. They are well known for their tenacity and ability to grow in poor soils. Some varieties drop their leaves - especially if not irrigated in winter. Regular fertilizer application and good soils will make the plants grow better. Plants require regular pruning to stay in shape. Pruning should be done just after the flower flush is over. Plumerias grow well in absolutely all kinds of soils. They can be grown in pots as well as the ground. Plumerias can go without water for long periods of time. However regular irrigation in the hot summer growing months will make them bloom better and have a fresher looking crown. Can be cut back if they are getting too big. Plants grow and flower well in containers as well. Choose large sizes for optimum growth. Do not over fertilize as plants will only put out leaves and soft growth. A bit of starvation - makes them flower more.