Stunning White Aralia Plant (Polyscias balfouriana pennockii) - Perfect for Dinner Parties!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- White Aralia, Dinner Plant Aralia
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Araliaceae or Arelia family
- Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Cream or off white
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - A colourful plant in shade.
- Hardy plant.
- Leaves bright green splashed with yellow and cream.
- Excellent colorful shrub for shade.
- Young plants are not well branched - but branches as it gets older.
- - The species and varieties of Polyscias are useful foliage plants suitable for growing in semi shade in ground and in pot.
- They form well shaped plants in pots and are popular house plant.
- The colour of the leaves is attractive in bright light but not directly under full sun, particularly in the summer months.
- They also grow well in shade where most of the flowering shrubs will fail to thrive but the soil should be porous as too much moisture or water stagnation will cause leaf fall and the plants may die.
- Pruning in early rains will maintain the shape of the plant and promote emergence of new shoots.