Ranapala ,Kidney Stone Plant,Air Plant, Kalanchoe Pinnata, Koppat, Ranapala Live Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 299.00
Current price Rs. 199.00
- Common name:
- Air Plant, Miracle Leaf, Curtaer, Sprout -leaf Plant
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Panphuti, Panfuti, Bengali - Koppata, Gujarati - Ghoyamari, Kannada - Lonnahodakanagida, Malayalam - Elamarunga, Marathi - Panphuti, Sanskrit - Asthibhaksha, Tamil - Malaikalli, Telugu - Sima - Jamudu, Hindi - Zakhm-haiyet
- Cacti & Succulents, Medicinal Plants, Shrubs
- Crassulaceae or Kalanchoe family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Requires less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, October, November, December
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Purple, Pink
- Foliage color:
- Green, Red
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded, Upright or Erect
- Estimated Life Span:
- More than 2 years
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - The fleshy foliage is 10-20 cm long greyish green and tinged with red.
- Nodding greenish flowers are borne on long spike. They are tinged purple.
- Bryophyllum or Sprouting leaf plant is a popular succulent which is often planted in gardens, especially in rockeries depicting xerophytic desert plants.
- The unique feature of this plant is that from the margins of the leaves, small adventitious buds which form plants are produced.
- These buds with tiny roots may detach themselves from the leaves of the plant and fall to the ground and grow into new plants.
- Used for curing bruises and boils.
- Used for curing wounds, sores and insect bites.
- - Plants grow quickly in warm weather. In direct sun they grow more compact and thick.
- Use a well draining potting mix.
- Do not water much. Keep it on the drier side.
- Always give a low nitrogen fertilizer.