Bring the Fragrant Beauty of Roses to Your Garden with Rosa Perfume Delight Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Rose Perfume Delight
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Gulab, Bengali - Golap, Hindi - Gulab, Punjabi - Gulab, Kannada - Gulabi, Tamil - Troja, Telugu - Roja
- Rose Hybrid Teas
- Rosaceae or Apple family
Rose Perfume Delight (Rosa 'Perfume Delight') is a hybrid tea rose known for its exceptional fragrance, beautiful color, and classic rose shape. This plant makes an excellent addition to any garden, offering not only its delightful scent but also stunning blooms that can be cut for arrangements.
1. Location Choose a sunny spot that receives at least 6 hours of sunlight per day. Morning sun is particularly beneficial, as it helps to dry the leaves and prevent diseases.
2. Soil Roses prefer well-draining, fertile soil with a pH between 6.0 and 6.5. Amend the soil with compost or well-rotted manure before planting to improve drainage and fertility.
3. Planting Dig a hole twice as wide and deep as the root ball. Place the plant in the hole, ensuring the bud union (where the roots meet the stem) is slightly above the soil level. Backfill the hole with the amended soil and water thoroughly.
1. Watering Water deeply and regularly, aiming for at least 1 inch of water per week. Avoid overhead watering, as this can lead to fungal diseases.
2. Fertilizing Feed roses with a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10) every 4-6 weeks during the growing season, starting in spring and ending in late summer.
1. Pruning Prune in late winter or early spring, removing dead, damaged, or diseased canes. Cut back canes by about one-third to promote healthy, vigorous growth.
2. Pest and Disease Control Monitor for common rose pests, such as aphids and spider mites, and treat with insecticidal soap or neem oil as needed. Prevent fungal diseases by practicing proper watering techniques and providing good air circulation.
1. Aesthetic Appeal Rose Perfume Delight adds beauty and color to any garden, making it an excellent choice for borders, hedges, or as a specimen plant.
2. Fragrance Its exceptional fragrance makes it an ideal choice for planting near patios, walkways, or windows, where its scent can be enjoyed by all.
3. Cut Flowers The long-lasting, fragrant blooms make excellent cut flowers for arrangements, bringing beauty and fragrance indoors.