Russelia equisetiformis, Russelia juncea,Weeping Mary, Coral Bush, Fountain Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Weeping Mary, Coral Bush, Fountain Plant
- Regional name:
- Marathi -lal Russelia
- Shrubs, Groundcovers
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Orange, Red
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect, Weeping
- Special Character:
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over thousands
- - This variety has bright orange red colored tubular flowers.
- Native Mexico.
- Evergreen shrub.
- A medium shrub about 1-1.5 m high.
- Very small rudimentary leaves. What we see are stems.
- It makes a beautiful specimen plant.
- A pot plant or a hanging basket. Ideal for hanging over edges of beds and containers.
- It is also called a waterfall plant.
- The branches rising in whorls give the plant a brush like appearance.
- - Grows well everywhere! In the coastal regions, in the plains in warmer hill and in temperate areas.
- It growes best in sunshine. Takes semi shade as well. Grows sparse and flowers less.
- Plant in a well drained light soil - rich in humus and manure.
- Plants are versatile and hardy.