Striking Beauty: Savor the Colorful Blooms of Salvia Splendens Mix Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Salvia Mix
- Regional name:
- Hindi - Salbia Sefakuss, Bengali - Salbia, Gujarati - Fischsalbe, Malayalam - Salbai, Marathi - Kammarkas, Punjabi - Sathi
- Flowering Pot Plants, Groundcovers, Shrubs, Medicinal Plants
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Various colored flowers available viz., Red, Orange, Pink, White, Salmon, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Purple
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over thousands
- - We highly recommend salvia. The mix salvia also inclused the red color.
- They are one of the most rewarding and colorful tropical plants for gardens.
- They just bloom and bloom. The color too is bold and striking.
- A huge range of colors is available. Plants start blooming from a very young age.
- The flowers are tubular. They come out through the colorful sepals which also form a tube. It may or may not be the same color as the flower.
- -Once you can take care of your salvia - they will really reward you well.
- Salvias grow best in full sunlight. They can also be planted in partially shaded areas that are brightly lit.
- More light they get more is the growth and more are the flowers. They should be planted in large pots (a minimum 20 cms size) or in ground beds.
- The growing media (soil) used for salvia is a key to their success. It should be well drained and should have ample nutrients. Salvia flower a lot and therefore need a lot of food supply.
- The varieties you get is also important. All of the photographs above are of the worlds leading salvia series. Cheap seed is also available. The plants perform accordingly.
- Regular feeding with water-soluble fertilizers is required. Fertilizers recommended for flowering plants are suitable. Use them as per rates mentioned on the fertilizer packets.
- Pinch off the entire flower spike (inflorescence) as soon as it gets old and faded. This will initiate new growth and flowering. Fertilizer can be added a week after clean-up.
-If they are getting too tall you can cut them back. Cutting back should not be done in very hot weather. Plants will not sprout back properly.
-Plants that have become hard and woody will not perform and should be replaced.