Sansevieria guineensis variegata,Sansevieria Golden Broad Leaved
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Sansevieria Golden Broad Leaved
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Golden Sanseveria
- Cacti & Succulents, Shrubs, Groundcovers, Indoor Plants
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Yellow
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - Nation-South Africa and India
- This is beautiful plant has beightly variegated yellow leaves.
- The broad and long rubbery leaves droop half way.
- Very effective in todays minimalistic landscaping.
- A well grown plant in a tall pot with white stones on the soil make a low maintainence and pretty looking plant.
- Has been found by NASA to be one of the best plants for purifing air.
- - Grows well in full sun as well as semi shade
- Hardiest of house plants
- They prefer good light warm atmosphere and less moisture at the root region
- From clumps that cover the soil well
- Sanseverias are some of the easiest plants to grow.
- The care that they require - is no care at all!
- Plants will perform well in well drained sandy soils.
- Water them less.
- Grow well in pots as well as the ground.