Organic Sapindus Mukorossi and Ritha Soapberry Plants - Get Yours Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 249.00
Current price Rs. 199.00
- Common name:
- Soap Nut, Chinese Soap Nut, South India Soapnut, Three-leaf Soapberry, Trijugate-leaved Sop-nut
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Ritha, Hindi - Phenil, Risht, Manipuri – Kekru, Tamil - Punthi, Puvanti, Malayalam - Cavakkaay, Telugu - Kunkuduchettu Phenilamu, Kannada – Amtalakaayi, Bengali – Ritha, Oriya – Ritha, Konkani – Ritha, Assamese – Aritha, Gujarati – Arithi
- Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Sapindaceae or Litchi family
- Sun growing
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 6 to 8 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Attracts bees
- Recommended for creating shade
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - This tree is native of India, China and Japan.
- Grows to 10 mts tall.
- An excellent trre for shade. Can be grown in coastal as well as non coastal areas.
- Fruit pulp is used as soap for cleaning clothes and jewellery. It is also used as a shampoo to eradicate lice.
- - Plants are easy to grow.
- Plant them in good soil and irrigate in summers for the first 2 to 3 years. Once plants are established they wull take care of themselves.