Schefflera Green, 8.5 Cm Pot Stunning Hybrid (Air Purifier Healthy Live Plant)
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 289.00
Current price Rs. 189.00
- Common name:
- Schefflera Green, Hawaiian Elf, Dwarf Schefflera
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Schefflera, Brassia
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs, Trees
- Araliaceae or Arelia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing, Low light tolerant
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - A standard indoor plant with pretty shining and palm like leaves.
- Easy to maintain.
- A well shaped, freely branched plant.
- Leaves palmate, glossy green, arranged in a circle of 7-8, soft leathery obovate leaflets.
- Grow in pots, on moss sticks (it does not stick to the moss stick), in large tubs or the ground.
- - These plant tolerate low temperture of the subtropics as well as the high temperatues of the tropics.
- They prefer warm and dry location.
- Regular watering and feeding are needed at the time of its growing season from March to September.
- Plants will grow very well in full sunlight in coastal areas and areas with mild summers. In hot and dry areas they are best grown in semi shade to shade.
- Any well drained and fertile soils will do.