Tecoma stans, Stenolobium stans,Yellow Bells, Yellow Elder
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Yellow Bells, Yellow Elder
- Regional name:
- Hindi - Tecoma Stans, Kannada - Koranchelar; Tamil - Nagasambagam, Sonnepatti; Telugu - Pachagotla
- Shrubs, Medicinal Plants
- Bignoniaceae or Jacaranda family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, September, October, November, December
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - The foliage of this tecoma as well as its flowers are attractive.
- Native Tropical America.
- Evergreen shrub.
- Growing up to 3 m high.
- Leaves are soft grass green.
- The foliage is attractive.
- It flowers on terminal panicles.
- Showy, bright yellow flowers.
- This is a honey plant.
- The bark, leaves and roots have been employed in home medicines.
- Leaves to 10 cm with saw toothed margins.
- - Very quick growing.
- It is drought tolerant but is equally at home in heavy rainfull areas.
- Soil well drined, fertile.
- Trim immediately after flowering to keep in shape