Verbena tenera pink,Verbena Pink
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Verbena Pink
- Verbenaceae or Verbena family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Light Pink
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Low spreading
- Special Character:
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- Various colours are available in this beautiful and hardy plant. Plants stay low growing to a maximum height of 40 cms. The foliage is covered with numerous flowers throughout the growing season.
-Various colours are available in this beautiful and hardy plant. Plants stay low growing to a maximum height of 40 cms. The foliage is covered with numerous flowers throughout the growing season.
-Excellent seed quality(85% yeild potential rating),quicker germination, and strong plug vigor add up to great performance.
-Mounded plant, 10-12 inches high and 12-20 inches wide.3 inch blooms.
- - The soils should well drained and fertile.
- Addition of good organic matter is advised.
- Plants should be planted at 20 to 30 cms centers.
- Plants stay and bloom well for around 2 years.
- After the second year - if soil preperation has not been good after a year - plants need to be replaced and new ones planted.