Gorgeous Verbena Hybrid Plant: Verbena x hortensis for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Verbena Hybrid
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Verbena Motha
- Groundcovers, Flowering Pot Plants
- Verbenaceae or Verbena family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Various colored flowers available viz., Red, Orange, White, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Salmon, Lilac or mauve
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Low spreading
- Special Character:
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - These are shorter lived - bigger flowered and available in a bigger color range - compared to the regular verbena.
- Herbaceous bedding plants with spreading stems more or less rooting near the base, hairy, narrow-lobed leaves, soft to the touch, broad, showy cluster of salver form flowers in pink, red, yellow, white, blue, salmon, purple, lilac, some with white eye, blooming profusely from spring to October.
-Among the finest low growing bedding plant, Verbena provides summer color for sunny beds, borders and hanging baskets on bloom 1 to 2.5 inches across.
- Various colours are available in this beautiful and hardy plant. Plants stay low growing to a maximum height of 40 cms. The foliage is covered with numerous flowers throughout the growing season.
- - The soils should well drained and fertile.
- Addition of good organic matter is advised.
- Plants should be planted at 20 to 30 cms centers.
- Plants stay and bloom well for around 2 years.
- After the second year - if soil preperation has not been good after a year - plants need to be replaced and new ones planted.